HOME > GLAMPING TENTS
We have large new 6-Person Coleman Tents located on our American-Style campground. Each tent has electrical outlets and a light.
The tents are surrounded by a lush colorful large banana jungle garden. The property is near:
- A quiet cobblestone street directly across from the beach that leads to the campsite.
- A village fishermen’s pier is across the street. This is where you secure 1 of the fisherman captains to take you whale watching, dolphin watching, snorkling, or to visit Las Mariatas Islands.
- Located 2 blocks from a variety of beach front restaurants, shops, & car rental agencies.
Glamping Tents Amenities & Surrounding Garden
Our property spans the entire block and has a very large concrete wall with solid iron gates that provide privacy.
The colorful & lush banana Garden Jungle is filled with varieties of flowers selected specifically for Hummingbird food and provides habitat. We have wild parrots and other colorful songbirds in the trees on our property which feast on the bananas.
This is a tranquil quiet paradise and we specialized in sea-loving folks. As you sleep, you can hear the calming rythm of the waves coming into the beach from your bed!
Punta de Mita Adventures boasts:
- Solid marble central individual toilet rooms
- Solid marble individual shower rooms
- A solid marble kitchen (including refridgerator, stove, microwave, sinks, dishes, and pots & pans)
- A dining area
- A Gas grill
Coleman 6-Person Dark Shade Technology Tent With Electricity
Large Queen-Sized Beds With Linens, Pillows, & Towels Provided
Your Tent & Campsite We Set Up For You!
Free High-Speed WiFi