Homestead is one of 3 travel trailers that are located on a lush colorful large banana jungle garden property across the street from Punta De Mita surfing beach. This is our family vacation paradise. The property is near:
- A quiet cobblestone street directly across from the beach that leads to the campsite.
- A village fishermen’s pier is across the street. This is where you secure 1 of the fisherman captains to take you whale watching, dolphin watching, snorkling, or to visit Las Mariatas Islands.
- Located 2 blocks from a variety of beach front restaurants, shops, & car rental agencies.
Book Your Stay
Or, Send Patrick a Message
Patrick typically responds within a few hours.
Homestead Amenities & Surrounding Garden
Our property spans the entire block and has a very large concrete wall with solid iron gates that provide privacy.
The colorful & lush banana Garden Jungle is filled with varieties of flowers selected specifically for Hummingbird food and provides habitat. We have wild parrots and other colorful songbirds in the trees on our property which feast on the bananas.
This is a tranquil quiet paradise and we specialized in sea-loving folks. As you sleep, you can hear the calming rythm of the waves coming into the beach from your bed!
Punta de Mita Adventures boasts:
- Solid marble central individual toilet rooms
- Solid marble individual shower rooms
- A solid marble kitchen (including refridgerator, stove, microwave, sinks, dishes, and pots & pans)
- A dining area
- A Gas grill
2 Bedrooms, 5 Beds, 1 Bath
Free High-Speed WiFi
Well-Appointed Kitchen, Beautiful Cookware, & Microwave